JOHN T. PARKER
- Nashville, Tennessee
- B.A. Economics.
The George Washington
University Law School
- Washington, D.C.
- Juris Doctor
John worked for several years at the Alpharetta-based
law firm of Kissiah & Lay, representing insurance
companies and employers in workers' compensation
claims. In 2007, John established The Parker Law Firm,
P.C. in McDonough, Georgia, in order to represent
injured workers in their workers' compensation claims.
The Parker Law Firm, P.C. handles a variety of injuries. If
you or a loved one have had one of the following types
of injuries as a result of a work accident or as a result of
your work activities, please contact our office for a free
- Back injury or chronic back pain
- Carpal tunnel syndrome or chronic hand pain
- Chronic wrist pain
- Shoulder injury or chronic shoulder pain
- Knee injury or chronic knee pain
- Elbow injury or chronic elbow pain
- Ankle injury or chronic ankle pain
- Hip injury or chronic hip pain
- Broken bone
- Head injury
- Eye injury with vision problems
- Ear injury with hearing loss
- Teeth injury or mouth injury
- Asbestos-related problems, including asbestosis
- Heart injury, including heart attack or
- Dangerous chemical exposure
|THE PARKER LAW FIRM, P.C.
LAW FIRM, P.C.
30 Woodruff Street
P.O. Box 2795
|DISCLAIMER: This website is not intended to constitute legal advice or
the provision of legal services. The services of a competent
professional should be sought if legal or other specific expert
assistance is required. By posting and/or maintaining this website and
its contents, The Parker Law Firm, P.C. does not intend to solicit legal
business from clients located in states other than Georgia.
Need an attorney for
another type of
The Abbott Law Firm