JOHN T. PARKER
- Nashville, Tennessee
- B.A. Economics.
The George Washington
University Law School
- Washington, D.C.
- Juris Doctor
John worked for several years at the Alpharetta-based
law firm of Kissiah & Lay, representing insurance
companies and employers in workers' compensation
claims. In 2007, John established The Parker Law Firm,
P.C. in McDonough, Georgia, in order to represent
injured workers in their workers' compensation claims.
John proudly serves on the Board of Directors of the
Henry County Bar Association. He is a member of the
Atlanta Bar Association, the Georgia Trial Lawyers
Association, and the Lawyers Club of Atlanta. He is also
a volunteer attorney coach for the Georgia High School
Mock Trial Competition.
The Parker Law Firm, P.C. handles a variety of injuries.
If you or a loved one have had one of the following
types of injuries as a result of a work accident or as a
result of your work activities, please contact our office
for a free consultation:
- Back injury or chronic back pain
- Carpal tunnel syndrome or chronic hand pain
- Chronic wrist pain
- Shoulder injury or chronic shoulder pain
- Knee injury or chronic knee pain
- Elbow injury or chronic elbow pain
- Ankle injury or chronic ankle pain
- Hip injury or chronic hip pain
- Broken bone
- Head injury
- Eye injury with vision problems
- Ear injury with hearing loss
- Teeth injury or mouth injury
- Asbestos-related problems, including asbestosis
- Heart injury, including heart attack or
- Dangerous chemical exposure
|DISCLAIMER: This website is not intended to constitute legal advice or
the provision of legal services. The services of a competent
professional should be sought if legal or other specific expert
assistance is required. By posting and/or maintaining this website and
its contents, The Parker Law Firm, P.C. does not intend to solicit legal
business from clients located in states other than Georgia.
Need an attorney for
another type of
The Abbott Law Firm
|THE PARKER LAW FIRM, P.C.
LAW FIRM, P.C.
30 Woodruff Street
P.O. Box 2795